- A complete application form
- 4 Passport size color photograph
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Scan copy of Valid Passport. It must be valid for the period of study.
- Recommendation Letter from applicant’s school/ institution
- Recommendation Letter from Indonesian Embassy/ Consulate
- Legalized Undergraduate Certificate and Transcript (in English)
- Statement of Good Health from applicant’s doctor
- English Proficiency Test (minimum TOEFL PBT: 550 /IBT: 80/IELTS: 6.0)
- Personal statement (form is provided)
- Statement of Financial Support (form is provided)
Required documents to be send by email (softcopy) and postmail (hard copy)
All documents above must be in English. If the documents are in France, they must be translated into English.
Please send the completed application form and all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then via post to:
Office of International
Affairs Master of Management | Faculty of Economics and Business | Universitas Gadjah Mada
Jl. Teknika Utara No. 1 Yogyakarta 55281 INDONESIA
Email: email@example.com Phone: +62 (274) 562222; Fax. +62 (274) 564388
STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Upon receiving your application documents, the Office of International Affairs (OIA) MM FEB UGM will process it for a Letter of Offer (LO) from the university. Applicants will receive the LO that requests them to settle non-refundable administration fee payment USD 632.
- Once they agree and settle the payment, OIA FEB UGM will request the applicants to email copy of the transfer receipt. Once the admission fee is confirmed by the bank, OIA FEB UGM will process the documents for a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from UGM.
- Applicants will receive the LoA and other information related to the courses offered, academic regulation, student buddy, etc. by email.
- The Office of International Affairs at UGM will process the application documents to the Directorate of Higher Education of Indonesia for a study permit. It usually takes two months to have the study permit issued.
- When the study permit is available, the university will assist the students to arrange for the approval from Immigration Office in Jakarta for the Limited Stay Visa (VITAS/Visa Tinggal Terbatas). It will take at least three/four months to arrange both study permit and VITAS approval.
- After confirming approval for VITAS (VISA Authorization), the Immigration Office will telex it to the Indonesian Embassy where you will apply for the visa. To have the VISA authorization telexed to the Indonesian Embassy, please inform us through which embassy you will apply for.
- OIA FEB UGM will send you the VITAS approval (VISA Authorization) via email. With this VITAS approval, you can apply for the Limited Stay Visa (VITAS/Visa Tinggal Terbatas) at the Indonesia Embassy/General Consulate which you have informed us.
- We strongly suggest you to only leave for Indonesia using the Limited Stay Visa (VITAS/Visa Tinggal Terbatas). Therefore, you have to wait the VITAS approval before you apply VISA.
- It is not recommended to use another visa such as Cultural Social Visit Visa (VKSB). VKSB is valid only for 60 days, and should be extended each month during your stay. The maximum extention is four times. If you want to stay longer, you have to apply a new visa from outside Indonesia. It costs more time and money to have monthly VKSB extention, and may distract your focus from your study here. Therefore; we highly recommend VITAS instead of VKSB.
The non-refundable administration fee:
It covers Non Academic Fee: Study Permit, Visa Authorization, Limited Stay Permit (KITAS), Police report (STM and SKLD), Temporary Resident Permit (SKPPS), Multiple Exit Permit, and University Health Insurance.
Within 7 days upon arrival in Indonesia, International students holding limited stay visa (Visa Ijin Tinggal Terbatas/VITAS) must immediately report to the Office of International Affairs at UGM.